Wednesday 11 February 2009

Look what i got....




The lovely Kez has sent me a tag she made with my Cari's Kit and my newest tut , thank you sweetie i love it, and i love the tube you used. I have been using only Suzanne Woolcott now for so long that im not sure i could tag with another artist again, even though i have licences and tubes for at least another 30 artists, perhaps i should write a tut that isnt sw? o scarey ..lol anyways thanks again hun for this awesome pinup toons tag. I love it, and i just adore your work. Huge hugs :o)


Hugs Gemsxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are an angel thanks darlin'..I hope you are feeling better. I am such a SW fan too. I have been sticky beaking..got some more lovely scraps of yours..they are so delicate..I love them..Off to post some challenges on the Annex. Hugs Kezzie

    ReplyDelete